- Fresh courgettes that are sliced into spaghetti-like pieces (either make your own or get from a supermarket)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon
- Kidney beans
- Paprika powder, salt, pepper and other seasoning
- Since this is a raw dish it is a super easy meal and the courgette do not even need cooking.
- Mash the avocados, add lemon juice and seasoning to your own liking.
- If you are using kidney beans from a tin make sure to wash them beforehand and drain off the liquid from the tin.
- Mix the avocado and kidney beans together with the courgette.
- (If you wish you could also warm it up but it’s not necessary…)
There you have it: an easy, light, raw vegan meal!