- 3 ripe bananas (preferably with brown spots)
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 2tsp of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Add the flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon and salt into a big mixing bowl.
- Then add the almond milk, banana and vegetable oil to the bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Tip: if the dough turns out very sticky add more almond milk and vegetable oil.
- Pre-heat the oven for a few minutes at 200°C and bake the banana bread for about 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and happy baking!