- 3 small butternut squashes
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 small unions
- 150ml coconut milk
- Curry, salt, pepper and vegetable broth
- Cut the 3 butternut squashes into small square pieces and add them to a big pot.
- Add water and a table spoon of vegetable broth
- Boil the butternut squash in the water until they are soft.
- At the same time fry the unions in a pan together with coconut flakes and some olive oil.
- Add the mangos to the pan and gently fry them with the unions and coconut flakes.
- Blend the butternut squash with a hand-blender and add seasoning (curry, salt, pepper).
- Add coconut milk to the butternut squash and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the ingredients from the pan into the pot and blend it all together.
- Taste it and add any additional seasoning such as curry or turmeric.
A warm, delicious soup with a bit of exotic freshness!