- 100g dark chocolate (70%)
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup /agave syrup or Stevia
- Some cocoa powder and/or designated coconut for the coating
- Melt the chocolate
- Mash the avocado into a smooth consistency
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and syrup to the avocado and blend it all together
- Make sure to blend the mixture until it is a smooth and thick consistency
- Taste test to check if you would like to add anything else such as more sweetener
- Transfer the bowl into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the fridge once the chocolate’s consistency is solid enough to manage.
- Scoop out tablespoons of truffle mixture and roll it in your hands into a little ball.
- Then roll the chocolate ball in the coating (either cocoa powder or designated coconut)
- Place onto a tray or plate and repeat the rolling process until all the mixture is transformed into truffle balls.
- Then place the truffles into the fridge and chill until serving time.
Bon Appetit and enjoy your little sweet treat.