Fresh, vegan, without preservatives, without palm oil, without packaging and with a lighter carbon footprint.
This bread did not have to travel the world. It did not have to travel at all and it is completely palm oil and preservative free. It is straight out of your oven and can be enjoyed warm and crisp.
- 4 cups of flour of choice (white, brown, spelt, whole wheat, wheat ect.)
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 and 1/4 cup of water
- Optional: herbs such as thyme or rosemary OR seeds such as sesame seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, ect.
- Mix all ingredients together and knead with heads if necessary.
- You can either place the bread dough into a form or simple put the round dough patch on a piece of baking powder in the oven.
- Depending on your oven it takes about 20 minutes to bake at around 180 – 200 degrees
Feel free to follow or tag me on Instagram @ecoactivist.lea if you like the recipe or even try out any interesting alternatives.
P.s. Best enjoyed with avocado!